Monday, August 28, 2006

Third Times a Charm

My little sister, Marissa, was spending the week in Louisville babysitting for Candice while Candice was teaching scrapbooking classes in Boston. Since Riss lives in Las Vegas, we had to take advantage of the opportunity and drive down to Louisville to visit her. Larry had to work on Saturday so we left that evening. It was A LOT of driving in a 24-hour period, but it was worth it to get together with my sisters.

Of course Marissa and my nephews surprised me with yet another birthday celebration! It involved a piƱata that was so strong everyone got a chance to hit it

And fun prizes

And a yummy ice cream cake

Oh and did I mention that we got to visit the grave of The Col. Sanders? Yep, pretty much all my Kentucky dreams are complete.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

I'm glad to notice that I'm not the only one who dresses in some form of khaki and a polo every day. It's my uniform too. You girls are darling!

Laurie said...

Steph, I found your blog through Krystal's link. I love it. It was so fun to read and catch up on your cute self. I miss watching Gilmore Girls with you and hearing your stories. So what color of paint is that on your sisters walls? I love the red and is it green in the background? We are picking paints and it is so hard to know what it will turn out like.