Sunday, April 08, 2007

A new Easter tradition

In honor of having both of my sisters and their families in town for Easter, I wanted to do something especially fun so I put together a moonlit/flashlight Easter egg hunt. I heard the idea from someone who has teenagers that were no longer as excited about a normal Easter egg hunt so the night before Easter they started holding their Easter egg hunt in the dark to make things a little more challenging. Each person was assigned a color of eggs to find and there was also a grand prize golden egg with a gift certificate in it. It was freezing but once the kids were in bed the grownups headed out and it was so much fun. I think the cold got to Marissa though!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let me reiterate just how COLD it was, but also how fun.