Monday, July 16, 2007

Honey, I think we shrunk!

So Larry and I have started a list of things that we want to see in the area before we move to Utah next year and one of the things I listed was that I wanted to spend more time exploring the local metro parks. We decided that we would explore some of them for Family Home Evening on Monday nights for the next few months. Tonight we went to Inniswood Gardens because they just started displaying David Rogers' Big Bug sculptures. It was so much fun and the weather was perfect. Larry kept saying that we have to go back to spend more time exploring the gardens soon. If you're planning a trip there soon I would skip the pictures posted here because I think it's more fun to be surprised, but that's because I love surprises (I won't even read the descriptions on the backs of books because I don't want to know what's going to happen ahead of time, but Larry often reads the last page ahead of time, which drives me nuts!)

This spider really gave me the heebie jeebies! I hate spiders and I couldn't even look at this without shivering!Creed really enjoyed reading about the bugs.I highly recommend checking it out if you have a chance!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Note to self: The next time I go out and am photographed wear shoes that match.

Anonymous said...

And for everyone else: Ask Steph to post the picture of her kissing the giant ant!

lisa h. said...

i am totally going to do this on saturday!! i told joe we have to do fun things everytime he is home! i'm excited!

what will i do when you move? i won't know of any fun things going on.

ps
holly & i want to learn to make monster towels...or just hooded towels...

Sean said...

What a cool place! I love seeing how much bigger Creed is getting.