Friday, July 20, 2007

I'm cleaning up my act

OK, so it's no secret that I make a lot of creative messes, and if you stop by you can count on my house being a big mess (and there is a difference between messy and dirty!). I usually tell myself it's ok, but since the arrival of Creed it's really becoming out of control. So what's a girl to do? That's what I was wondering when my friend Stephanie, interior designer and organizer extraordinaire, volunteered to come over and help me get organized. I owe her a huge thank you because she spent ALL DAY with me, and I finally feel like I can function again when I'm upstairs!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Steph: you lucky girl. When is your friend coming to Utah? I could use a little help. A new perspective and a little motivation is always nice. :) Miss you!