Wednesday, April 23, 2008

What would your mother say?

Don't be fooled by this scene, it's not as idyllic as it looks. I woke up the other morning and as usual Larry was already at work. He made his side of the bed, but I decided to really make the bed well and started stripping off the covers to discover this.
Way to "put away" your pile of papers Larry! Are you forgetting that I know your mom so I know she raised you better than that?
Actually it gave me a good chuckle before I headed on with my day.
I just wish I could say it was the first time he did that!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

To my defense, it's a small pile, and well-hidden!

Scott said...

There are many things an older brother can teach you. He taught me that trick

The Jensen Family said...

You mean that is not normal???

Cassie L. said...

yeah...husbands' piles...one of the mysteries of life. similar to, yet much less disgusting than the pile of used pull-ups my daughter likes to keep in her room. that was gross- i shouldn't have said it - sorry!

Kim said...

Hmmmm...I seem to remember a girl who made piles, although neat ones, when she was told to go clean her room.

Larry, is that comfortable to sleep on?

lisa h. said...

oh, that was a good laugh!