Friday, October 31, 2008

Ready, ready, ready, ready, ready to run!

Although Creed has a pretty limited vocabulary, he certainly has his ways of letting us know exactly what he wants. For instance, yesterday morning as I was rushing around the house, trying to get ready to go, he did not want to wait and he did not want to change; he wanted to go. Now!

Our neighbor in Columbus gave him a pair of Crocs and he dug them out of his closet, put them on, put on a hat, went to the living room and got my purse and dragged it to me while I was brushing my teeth in the bathroom, where he grabbed my hand and started yanking me to the door and when that didn't work, the tears started. I know I shouldn't laugh looking at this picture, but it's just so funny to me. That kid is ready to go and show off those sock monkey pajamas.

2 comments:

Eva / Sycamore Street Press said...

this is funny.

Anonymous said...

You can't blame a kid for wanting to show off his sock monkey pajamas. If I had some I'd show them off too!