Thursday, February 11, 2010

Some Words of Wisdom From Creed

I know every parent thinks the things their child says is awesome, but these are a few things that Creed has said recently that I really want to remember:

I was struggling to zip up his coat (squatting isn't so easy these days) and I let out a tiny groan of frustration. Creed put his hands on both sides of my face and looked me in the eye while gently patting me and said in a soft voice, "Oh Mom, you were so close. Try again Sweetie!" He has called me Sweetie several times since then.

Yesterday he had been awake for at least four hours when he randomly burst into tears. I asked him what was wrong and he told me that he had a bad dream. I asked him what it was about and he sobbed, "I was all alone and a bee got into our house and he stung me with his little bum!!!!!"

No comments: