Saturday, January 15, 2011

Trying something new

I made a movie using I-movie! (Ok, it's really just a slideshow, and I could have used Powerpoint or something, but still, it's a start.)

We've been enjoying the snow around here. There's a small hill across the street, perfect for toddler sledding (and a little grown-up sledding too)
And because some of the pictures are so adorable, I'm posting a few of them again for your viewing pleasure.  I'm a mom, I'm allowed to do that.

And oh yes, I set Ollie down to take some pictures and looked down to see his little face burried in the snow as he chowed down. Gross, but he was happy.



2 comments:

Larry said...

Love the video. Haven't seen it for 14 hours, so I pulled it up, only to find it blocked by work computer. Curses!

You did a great job! Add this to your list of talents (and your yearly list as well!)

Mom said...

As I recall, Creed liked to eat snow - and you were equally grossed out. Ollie looked so happy about it! That happens with number two - they know when you're not looking - even for a second - and grab that opportunity. LOVE the video - and the pictures. Such cute boys!